Click to download
the application form.
You can mail the completed form with your Money Order (we do not accept checks) for $35.00 to:
The Tri-State Tour Offices
616 5th Street
Carlstadt, NJ 07072
The Player Member agrees to the following:
1. The Player Member understands that they
are bound to abide by the codes of conduct, dress and ethics as stated in the rules of
2. As a new member, the Player Member
understands that his/her class skill ranking and status are probationary (probation period is 3 tournaments) until verified by
and maybe adjusted at any time. The
Player Member also acknowledges that he/she will be
immediately withdrawn from an event, when it is
determined that the Player Member's skills' are too advanced
for that event. The Player Member understands
that if this action is taken, he/she will forfeit all monies paid.
3. The Player Member understands that if
at any time,
during or after the probationary period, it is determined by any tour Official or
Tournament Director that he/she is:
A. Signed off in a lower class than their
B. Has entered an event in a lower class
than his/her current playing level.
The Player Member may be withdrawn from the
event or have their class skill ranking changed to the appropriate skill ranking level and
willingly forfeits any entry fees paid and/or prize money won if disqualified from the event.
4. The Player Member understands that
and its representatives
are not responsible for any theft or damage to any equipment and/or properties of the Player Member, other players or the public.
5. The Player Member understands that
and its representatives are not responsible to any person or persons that
are injured or incapacitated before, during or after any event.
6. If Player Member is under the age of 18, Player Member must have parental or guardian signature and permission in order to play in an event and have a parent or guardian present at the event.